Bhumika Chawla, who is a well known actress down south is all set to make her comeback into Bollywood after a long gap. She will be acting in Neeraj Pandey’s biopic MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, which stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara Advani in the leads.
According to our sources, she will be playing a very pivotal role in the movie. Making her debut in Bollywood with Salman Khan’s Tere Naam, Bhumika appeared in a number of Bollywood films like Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa and Gandhi My Father.
Bhumika got hitched to the famous Yoga instructor Bharat Thakur in 2007 and has reduced acting in films. The actress last appeared as a widow in ‘Laddu Babu’.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12