Bichagadu was a solid hit in Telugu and surprised many with its collections. Now, years later, the film’s sequel is getting ready. What’s special is that none other than hero Vijay Anthony himself will be directing this film on his own.
The news is that the shooting of the film will kick start today in Chennai. The stage is set for Vijay to turn director and he will also be producing it on a huge scale.
The film will also be released in Telugu and some portions will be shot in Hyderabad as well. We need to see what kind of film will Vijay Anthony make.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength