Looks like Vijay Anthony’s Bichagadu is in no mood of slowing down from being in news. The Tamil film was recently aired on Sun TV in Tamil Nadu and it created a record TRP of 24.5 which is the highest for any south Indian film till date.
Made on a shoestring budget, this film had a unique story line and ran for over 100 days in Telugu. Even when aired in Telugu, the film earned a TRP rating of 19 which was also one of the highest in Telugu.
Vijay is all set with his news film Bhetaludu which is up for a release in December.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections