Vijay Antony, actor cum producer of the sensational movie Bichagadu, refuted the ongoing rumours about him turning director with the film’s Hindi version next year. However, Vijay Antony confirmed that he will indeed be acting in Bichagadu’s Hindi remake.
Speaking to a national media house, Vijay Antony reiterated that the film’s original director Sasi will helm the Hindi version as well. The music composer turned actor is still in a dilemma whether to start the Hindi remake in January or in the second half of 2017.
Vijay Antony will next be seen in a suspense thriller titled Bethaludu and his yet another film Yeman will release in early next year.
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser
- RX100 team to auction RX100 bike for Kerala flood relief
- Young beauty donates big for her home state
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund