After the blockbuster success of Sarileru Neekevvaru, young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi has not announced his next project till date. He was writing the script for a sequel to his 2019 superhit, F2, during the lockdown.
Soon after Anil finished penning F3’s script, reports began circulating he will be directing Balakrishna in his next project. However, there has been no confirmation regarding this project too. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Anil has already met Balayya and narrated the core point to him and got an approval from the hero.
If everything goes as expected, the project will be announced formally during the upcoming Dusshera festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?