TThe highly-anticipated announcement is here. Star hero Prabhas’ first straight Hindi film has been announced this morning at 7:11 am. The film is titled Adipurush and it’s based on the epic Ramayana. Prabhas is rumored to be playing the role of Lord Rama in this movie.
Adipurush will be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut, who had earlier directed Ajay Devgn’s Tanahji. “Celebrating the victory of good over evil!,” Adipurush’s title poster carries this caption. Bhushan Kumar of T-Series will be bankrolling this prestigious project in association with Om Raut.
Adipurush will be simultaneously releasing in all the four major South Indian languages. The project will be going on floors after Prabhas’ next in which he co-stars Deepika Padukone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Kalyan Ram – The story of Amigos is very compelling
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks