TThe highly-anticipated announcement is here. Star hero Prabhas’ first straight Hindi film has been announced this morning at 7:11 am. The film is titled Adipurush and it’s based on the epic Ramayana. Prabhas is rumored to be playing the role of Lord Rama in this movie.
Adipurush will be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut, who had earlier directed Ajay Devgn’s Tanahji. “Celebrating the victory of good over evil!,” Adipurush’s title poster carries this caption. Bhushan Kumar of T-Series will be bankrolling this prestigious project in association with Om Raut.
Adipurush will be simultaneously releasing in all the four major South Indian languages. The project will be going on floors after Prabhas’ next in which he co-stars Deepika Padukone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon