Amitabh Bachchan is an iconic actor and easily one of the most recognized Indian stars in the world. His fame and fortune have taken a huge positive swing ever since he started hosting the popular game show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC).
Bachchan’s easy charm and affable nature made the show and instant success. For the first time ever, the Superstar and the common man had the chance to sit with each other and carry on an extended conversation. The people loved it. Big B loved it too.
The decade long show is all set to get a new lease of life with Bachchan reportedly accepting a new three year deal with Sony Television. 2011’s episodes saw record TRP’s and excellent response from the public and that is the reason why both Bachchan and Sony have decided to come together again. The new episodes will be telecast in August 2012 and shooting will start this summer.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong