Ever since Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani has hit the screens, many film critics and audience have praised the master film-maker for his directorial skills. Currently, this romantic tale is going great guns and the veteran director is receiving many accolades from big names in the industry.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is the latest to laud the efforts of the star director for bringing out this sweet and endearing love story. Recently, Big B happened to watch the special screening along with his daughter and was so impressed with the chemistry between Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon. He showered praise on Mani Ratnam for his sense in keeping up with the changing generations.
In the meantime, this romantic flick is continuing on its impressive run in all the areas of its release. AR Rahman has given a melodious music score which is helping the movie big time.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry