Narendra Modi who made BJP to clean sweep in the recent elections took oath as 15th Prime Minister of India at Rashtrapathi Bhavan in the evening today. He had sent invitations to Bollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Lata Mangeshkar and few others.
Latest reports suggest that Big B and Lata Mangeshkar have missed Modi’s oath taking ceremony. Bachchan tweeted about two hours ago that he was going for a shoot. His tweet is stated as: “T 1495 – Ok …off for the shot, its ready .. cannot keep the crew waiting .. love to all .. see you later in the evening or night or early.”
Source close to Lata Mangeshkar confirmed that she won’t be attending the swearing-in ceremony as she cannot travel at this age. Apart from actors cum politicians, Anupam Kher and Vivek Oberoi will grace the function.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- New Photos : Surbhi Jyoti
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?