Kalank was a film which many were waiting for eagerly. After a solid round of promotions, the film released today and is looking to make the most of it during the long Good Friday weekend.
But the news coming out reveals that the film has opened to some very mixed reviews all over. The film has been panned by several critics like Taran Adarsh citing it as disappointing.
While some are liking the extravagant sets and performances, a few are loving the drama in it. Whatever be the reason, the film will be tested big time during the weekend.
Kalank has Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Dutt, and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles.
Doesn’t live up to the expectations… Writing, music, length play spoilsport… Few dramatic portions work… Second half engaging in parts… Good climax… Varun, Alia, Madhuri, Aditya, Kunal Kemmu top notch. #KalankReview pic.twitter.com/rJgyNi3Ain
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) April 17, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date