After the phenomenal success of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’, Telugu film heroes are now showing a lot of interest in family dramas. TFI’s young brigade, comprising of actors like NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, is now showing a lot of interest in family dramas.
Star producer Dil Raju is getting ready to produce a big budget family entertainer next year and all three heroes have reportedly been approached for this project. The project has been tentatively titled ‘Kalisi Unte Kaladu Sukham’.
Venu Sriram is going to handle this film and an official announcement can be expected early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence