We have already reported that Boyapati Srinu will be teaming up with Sai Srinivas Bellamkonda for an action entertainer. The film was supposed to go onto sets a few months back but was shelved due to unknown reasons.
The latest buzz is that the film will kickstart in April, after both Boyapati and Bellamkonda complete their ongoing projects. Abhishek Pictures, a well known distribution company is bankrolling this flick. “We are venturing into production for the first time with this project. It’s going to be a high budget film,” said Kaali Sudheer, one of the producers. He also added that they have teamed up with Reliance. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims