Fans and the film fraternity were in for a huge shock when reports of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt being diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer went viral more than a month ago. Sanjay began his treatment at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
And here’s some ray of hope. If the latest reports coming in from Bollywood are anything to go by, Sanjay Dutt has beaten cancer. The actor recently had a Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan and the results showed that there were no more cancerous cells present in his body. While an official announcement is awaited, the news surely beings a major relief to all the worried well-wishers of the actor.
In a recent video message, Sanjay showed a scar running from his left eyebrow to the back of the head and said confidently that, “This is a recent scar of my life, but I’ll beat it. I’ll be out of this cancer soon.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo