Fans and the film fraternity were in for a huge shock when reports of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt being diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer went viral more than a month ago. Sanjay began his treatment at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
And here’s some ray of hope. If the latest reports coming in from Bollywood are anything to go by, Sanjay Dutt has beaten cancer. The actor recently had a Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan and the results showed that there were no more cancerous cells present in his body. While an official announcement is awaited, the news surely beings a major relief to all the worried well-wishers of the actor.
In a recent video message, Sanjay showed a scar running from his left eyebrow to the back of the head and said confidently that, “This is a recent scar of my life, but I’ll beat it. I’ll be out of this cancer soon.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next