Ever since its launch, the shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has been taking place in Mumbai. A major portion of the shoot took place at Reliance Studio and Madh Island in Mumbai. The unit used greenscreens to can the scenes featuring VFX.
Around a couple of months ago, when the COVID second wave wave on a rampage in Mumbai, there were reports that Adipurush’s makers had decided to stall the shoot in Mumbai and fly to Hyderabad for a major schedule. It was also reported that the team will be erecting a giant set for the same.
However, the latest updates reveal that Adipurush’s team has decided to scrap the Hyderabad schedule and again resume shooting in Mumbai, now that the pandemic is subsiding slowly but steadily. This Om Raut directorial also features Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon and Sunny Singh as Lankesh, Sita and Lakshman respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa