Ever since its launch, the shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, has been taking place in Mumbai. A major portion of the shoot took place at Reliance Studio and Madh Island in Mumbai. The unit used greenscreens to can the scenes featuring VFX.
Around a couple of months ago, when the COVID second wave wave on a rampage in Mumbai, there were reports that Adipurush’s makers had decided to stall the shoot in Mumbai and fly to Hyderabad for a major schedule. It was also reported that the team will be erecting a giant set for the same.
However, the latest updates reveal that Adipurush’s team has decided to scrap the Hyderabad schedule and again resume shooting in Mumbai, now that the pandemic is subsiding slowly but steadily. This Om Raut directorial also features Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon and Sunny Singh as Lankesh, Sita and Lakshman respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here are Shankar-Ram Charan film’s start and finish plans
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film