Last year, one of the popular Tamil producers Gnanavel Raja announced an ambitious Tamil-Telugu bilingual, starring Allu Arjun. The film was supposed to be directed by Lingusamy. However, even after more than a year since its official launch, the project never took off.
And here’s an interesting buzz on Allu Arjun’s maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual flick. The latest buzz is that Vivegam and Viswasam director Siva has replaced Lingusamy as the director of this crazy project. If things fall into place, the project will be going on the floors in Summer, 2019.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers