Last year, one of the popular Tamil producers Gnanavel Raja announced an ambitious Tamil-Telugu bilingual, starring Allu Arjun. The film was supposed to be directed by Lingusamy. However, even after more than a year since its official launch, the project never took off.
And here’s an interesting buzz on Allu Arjun’s maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual flick. The latest buzz is that Vivegam and Viswasam director Siva has replaced Lingusamy as the director of this crazy project. If things fall into place, the project will be going on the floors in Summer, 2019.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food