After wrapping up the ongoing schedule of Ramarao on Duty, hero Ravi Teja will be resuming the shoot for his upcoming action thriller, Khiladi. The film’s next schedule will kick-start in August first week, and here’s a major change of plans in the shooting.
Apparently, Khiladi’s team had planned a crucial schedule in Dubai. Two songs and a few important scenes featuring Ravi Teja were supposed to be shot in the Gulf city. However, since the UAE authorities are still not accepting visa applications, Khiladi’s team has dropped the plans and are erecting giant sets to can the songs in Hyderabad itself.
However, the scenes featuring Ravi Teja will be shot in Dubai as planned. The buzz has it that Ravi Teja hails from Dubai in Khiladi and certain scenes cannot be replaced in any other location.
Young beauties Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi are the female leads in this Ramesh Varma directorial. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?