After wrapping up the ongoing schedule of Ramarao on Duty, hero Ravi Teja will be resuming the shoot for his upcoming action thriller, Khiladi. The film’s next schedule will kick-start in August first week, and here’s a major change of plans in the shooting.
Apparently, Khiladi’s team had planned a crucial schedule in Dubai. Two songs and a few important scenes featuring Ravi Teja were supposed to be shot in the Gulf city. However, since the UAE authorities are still not accepting visa applications, Khiladi’s team has dropped the plans and are erecting giant sets to can the songs in Hyderabad itself.
However, the scenes featuring Ravi Teja will be shot in Dubai as planned. The buzz has it that Ravi Teja hails from Dubai in Khiladi and certain scenes cannot be replaced in any other location.
Young beauties Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi are the female leads in this Ramesh Varma directorial. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date
- Sree Vishnu’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s day 2 collections are higher than that of day 1
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas