Star hero Suriya, who’s awaiting the release of Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Hadduraa), was supposed to kick-start a high budget action drama, Aruvaa, next. The film will be directed by Singam franchise’s director Hari.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Suriya has decided to postpone Aruvaa and instead commence shooting for acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Vetrimaaran’s Vaadi Vaasal. The reason behind this decision is not known yet. Vaadi Vaasal is about a son defeating the bull that killed his father in Jallikattu.
While veteran Tamil filmmaker Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling Vaadi Vaasal, GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next