Star hero Suriya, who’s awaiting the release of Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Hadduraa), was supposed to kick-start a high budget action drama, Aruvaa, next. The film will be directed by Singam franchise’s director Hari.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Suriya has decided to postpone Aruvaa and instead commence shooting for acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Vetrimaaran’s Vaadi Vaasal. The reason behind this decision is not known yet. Vaadi Vaasal is about a son defeating the bull that killed his father in Jallikattu.
While veteran Tamil filmmaker Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling Vaadi Vaasal, GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?