Fans of film star-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan are thrilled with yesterday’s official announcement on the Powerstar’s silver screen comeback film. And today will be an important day in Pawan’s political journey. The Janasena chief will be leading a crucial long march, his first big protest against the ruling YS Jagan government, in support of the construction workers in Andhra Pradesh.
Pawan’s long march will begin at 3 pm from the Telugu Thalli statue near Maddilapalem in Vizag and end at the Gandhi statue opposite GVMC Vizag. Thousands of fans and leaders of various opposition parties will be walking along with Pawan in this march.
After the march Pawan will address a large gathering and throw light on the plight of over 3 million construction workers who have been left out of work for the last 5 months due to the haphazard implementation of the sand policy by the AP government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood