Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to 2016 Sankranthi blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for a long time. A few days back, news came out that the film will go on floors in the month of August and that the team is aiming for a December release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, since the entire schedules of Nag’s ongoing film, Wild Dog, are canceled due to the lockdown, the makers are planning fresh schedules from the month of August. This means that Bangarraju’s shooting will be postponed further.
This news comes as a disappointment for Akkineni fans who have been eagerly waiting for Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram