Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to 2016 Sankranthi blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for a long time. A few days back, news came out that the film will go on floors in the month of August and that the team is aiming for a December release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, since the entire schedules of Nag’s ongoing film, Wild Dog, are canceled due to the lockdown, the makers are planning fresh schedules from the month of August. This means that Bangarraju’s shooting will be postponed further.
This news comes as a disappointment for Akkineni fans who have been eagerly waiting for Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral
- Sasanasabha trailer promises an engaging political drama