Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to 2016 Sankranthi blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been in the news for a long time. A few days back, news came out that the film will go on floors in the month of August and that the team is aiming for a December release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, since the entire schedules of Nag’s ongoing film, Wild Dog, are canceled due to the lockdown, the makers are planning fresh schedules from the month of August. This means that Bangarraju’s shooting will be postponed further.
This news comes as a disappointment for Akkineni fans who have been eagerly waiting for Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?