Shalini Pandey made a solid start to her career with the film Arjun Reddy. The film was a rage but Shalini did not make use of it.
She then shifted to Mumbai and got a dream launch by YRF alongside Ranveer Singh in Jayeshbhai Jordaar. But that film flopped in no time.
Both the times, she had a good launch and solid roles but things did not work for her. Though Shalini is killing it on social media, she is yet to bag a biggie in Telugu and Hindi. Let’s hope that she bags a good project soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame
- OTT Review: Aha’s Comedy Stock Exchange S1 E1 – Relatable fun
- Natural star thanks fans for HIT 2 success