Fans of Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh are eagerly waiting for the first look of Sarkaru Vaari Paata, which is all set to be unveiled tomorrow (July 31). Meanwhile, here’s an update on the film’s audio album composed by Thaman.
One of the leading music labels in South India, Saregama South, has acquired the audio rights to Sarkaru Vaari Paata by shelling out a whopping amount. Saregama South is banking on Mahesh’s stardom, Thaman’s success streak and the duo’s previous musical chartbusters, Dookudu, Aagadu and Businessman.
Director Parasuram is helming this highly-anticipated wholesome entertainer. Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boxing superstar Mike Tyson on-board for Liger
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me