It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Srinivas is all set to make his Hindi debut soon. The preparation is in full swing and we are all aware that he will make his debut with the remake of the Telugu film Chatrapathi.
The news now that is going around is that the makers of this film have approached Vijayendra Prasad himself to alter the script so that it will feasible for the Hindi audience. The star writer has already started working on the script.
V V Vinayak is likely to direct this film which is an action entertainer. Some noted heroines are also in talks to romance Bellamkonda junior. We need to see how this project will shape up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya