Here comes the most exciting news. Senior hero Nagarjuna has reportedly signed a Bollywood biggie, titled Brahmastra. The film also has Nag’s good friend and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor weeks Alia Bhatt.
According to the reports, Nag will start shooting for Brahmastra from today in Mumbai. Nag is not new to Bollywood. In the past, he was seen in straight home movies like Shiva, Zakhm and LOC etc. More details about Nag’s role will be out soon.
Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, is directing Brahmastra is being produced by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?