Here comes the most exciting news. Senior hero Nagarjuna has reportedly signed a Bollywood biggie, titled Brahmastra. The film also has Nag’s good friend and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor weeks Alia Bhatt.
According to the reports, Nag will start shooting for Brahmastra from today in Mumbai. Nag is not new to Bollywood. In the past, he was seen in straight home movies like Shiva, Zakhm and LOC etc. More details about Nag’s role will be out soon.
Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, is directing Brahmastra is being produced by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date