Here comes the most exciting news. Senior hero Nagarjuna has reportedly signed a Bollywood biggie, titled Brahmastra. The film also has Nag’s good friend and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor weeks Alia Bhatt.
According to the reports, Nag will start shooting for Brahmastra from today in Mumbai. Nag is not new to Bollywood. In the past, he was seen in straight home movies like Shiva, Zakhm and LOC etc. More details about Nag’s role will be out soon.
Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, is directing Brahmastra is being produced by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film