Here comes the most exciting news. Senior hero Nagarjuna has reportedly signed a Bollywood biggie, titled Brahmastra. The film also has Nag’s good friend and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor weeks Alia Bhatt.
According to the reports, Nag will start shooting for Brahmastra from today in Mumbai. Nag is not new to Bollywood. In the past, he was seen in straight home movies like Shiva, Zakhm and LOC etc. More details about Nag’s role will be out soon.
Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, is directing Brahmastra is being produced by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity