Here comes the most exciting news. Senior hero Nagarjuna has reportedly signed a Bollywood biggie, titled Brahmastra. The film also has Nag’s good friend and Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor weeks Alia Bhatt.
According to the reports, Nag will start shooting for Brahmastra from today in Mumbai. Nag is not new to Bollywood. In the past, he was seen in straight home movies like Shiva, Zakhm and LOC etc. More details about Nag’s role will be out soon.
Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, is directing Brahmastra is being produced by Karan Johar.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake