Until this evening, there were several reports that hero Naga Chaitanya will be playing the main lead in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the superhit Hindi horror comedy, Bhool Bhulaiya 2. The buzz also had it that noted Tamil film producer KE Gnanavel Raja, who recently acquired the rights to remake Bhool Bhulaiya 2 in South, will be bankrolling these exciting remakes in both the languages.
However, neither KE Gnanavel Raja nor his production house Studio Green have made any official statement confirming or refuting the ongoing reports. Now, Naga Chaitanya’s PR team has finally clarified that the reports of Chay being part of the remakes are untrue. The actor’s PR team has also requested all the media houses to not publish this fake news.
Chay recently made his Tamil debut with the Telugu-Tamil bilingual action thriller, Custody. Unfortunately, the Venkat Prabhu directorial had turned out to be a colossal failure at the box office. Chay will next be seen in the Amazon Prime Video’s original horror series, Dhoota.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Poll : Which is the first Telugu film to win a National Award in the special effects category?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Manoj Manchu to host a game show for ETV Win
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable