Fans of Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay are eagerly waiting for his Diwali entertainer, Bigil. The film is nearing completion and the post-production work is underway simultaneously. Meanwhile, the latest update from the Chennai City Civil Court has brought in a huge relief to fans and Bigil’s team.
It’s well known that an aspiring filmmaker named KP Selvah had moved the City Civil Court in Chennai, alleging that director Atlee has plagiarized his story and his making Bigil with a few minor changes. There have been intense allegations and counters by the counsels of both the parties.
Recently, KP Selvah wanted to withdraw the case and file a fresh suit. However, while the Court dismissed the case, it ruled out KP Selvah from filing a fresh suit. Bigil has Nayanthara as its leading lady. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. AGS Entertainment banner is bankrolling this mammoth project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir