Fans of Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay are eagerly waiting for his Diwali entertainer, Bigil. The film is nearing completion and the post-production work is underway simultaneously. Meanwhile, the latest update from the Chennai City Civil Court has brought in a huge relief to fans and Bigil’s team.
It’s well known that an aspiring filmmaker named KP Selvah had moved the City Civil Court in Chennai, alleging that director Atlee has plagiarized his story and his making Bigil with a few minor changes. There have been intense allegations and counters by the counsels of both the parties.
Recently, KP Selvah wanted to withdraw the case and file a fresh suit. However, while the Court dismissed the case, it ruled out KP Selvah from filing a fresh suit. Bigil has Nayanthara as its leading lady. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. AGS Entertainment banner is bankrolling this mammoth project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?