On December 29, Mega hero Varun Tej shocked everyone by announcing that he had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Varun’s shocking revelation came just a few days after his brother Ram Charan’s COVID diagnosis. Varun was also missing in action during the Mega family’s New Year celebrations.
But finally, much to everyone’s relief, Varun took to Twitter this morning and shared that he has now tested negative for COVID-19. “Never thought that a report saying ‘negative’ would bring in so much joy to me,” Varun tweeted jokingly. The actor will soon resume the shooting for his upcoming sports drama, Boxer.
— Varun Tej Konidela 🥊 (@IAmVarunTej) January 7, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack