On December 29, Mega hero Varun Tej shocked everyone by announcing that he had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Varun’s shocking revelation came just a few days after his brother Ram Charan’s COVID diagnosis. Varun was also missing in action during the Mega family’s New Year celebrations.
But finally, much to everyone’s relief, Varun took to Twitter this morning and shared that he has now tested negative for COVID-19. “Never thought that a report saying ‘negative’ would bring in so much joy to me,” Varun tweeted jokingly. The actor will soon resume the shooting for his upcoming sports drama, Boxer.
— Varun Tej Konidela 🥊 (@IAmVarunTej) January 7, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aa Ammai Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali’s teaser is promising
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside