It’s well-known that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be essaying a pivotal role on par with Super Star Rajinikanth in Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0. Until now, there have been several reports that Akshay Kumar is essaying a villainous role in the movie.
But here comes the big revelation. The latest reports reveal that Akshay is not playing the villain in 2.0. Interestingly, Akshay’s character, Dr Richard, in fact fights for the right causes and struggles against the evil forces that devastated the Earth.
However, Akshay’s weird costumes and frightening make-up for his crow man’s role gave everyone a different impression all these days. Only the maverick Shankar knows what he is up to with Akshay’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor’s fifth COVID-19 test turns negative
- King Khan offers personal office to Mumbai’s municipal corporation
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident