Currently in Tollywood, small movies are getting a lot of support from within the industry. Movies like Tripura and Kumari 21F have created positive pre-release buzz and received tremendous support from bigwigs. One more movie to join the list in Thanu Nenu.
Producer Ram Mohan is making his directional debut with Thanu Nenu and the movie is being praised by many in the industry. Suresh Babu, Nani and Raj Tharun are a few from the list who are appreciating the movie. They want it to do very well and have wished for its success.
Ram Mohan, who produced movies like Ashta Chemma and Uyyala Jumpala, is especially known for his family entertainers. The movie stars late director Sobhan’s son Santosh Sobhan and Avika Gor. It’s getting ready to hit the screens in December.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA