Prabhas is one of the biggest stars of the country as of now post the success of Baahubali. All his films are pan-India projects and are being waited by one and all in a big way.
As of now, Prabhas is doing films with Nag Ashwin and Om Raut which will be made on a whopping scale. Both the directors are high on the success of their last hit films.
Nag Ashwin has proved himself with Mahanati but his film with Prabhas is a different ball game together as it is a sci-fi film and is being made on a commercial note.
The same is the case with Om Raut who made Tanhaji in Hindi. But he needs to prove his mettle as he needs to satisfy the fans in the south as well and balance his act.
So, in a way both the directors have their own tensions as they are handling a star-like Prabhas who is huge in the country. How much will they live up to the expectations, only time will tell?
Articles that might interest you:
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response