This Dussehra is going to be a good one for Telugu film lovers as a number of promising movies are set to hit the screens for the festive season. Premam, Jaguar, Eedu Gold Ehe, Abhinetri, Mana Voori Ramayanam etc will be in the fray.
This has resulted in a huge theaters crunch as producers are vying with each other to get the max number of screens for their respective movies. The presence of Majnu, Hyper and Janatha Garage is also going to come down heavily because of this crunch.
Can these films reach their desired commercial targets in the midst of such crunch? Lets hope they do.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Nandamuri Brothers pay tributes to NTR on his birth anniversary
- Mahesh Babu to go back to BAN, Maharshi zone?
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral