Star hero Prabhas is clearly on a signing spree. He has already lined up four massive pan-India movies – Radhe Shyam, Salaar, Adipurush and a sci-fi thriller co-starring Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan. And a latest crazy update reveals that Prabhas is all set to sign on the dotted line for a high budget pan-India action thriller.
Apparently, Prabhas has been holding talks with star Bollywood director Siddharth Anand, the man behind the high budget action thrillers like Bang Bang and War. Siddharth is currently helming Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and John Abraham’s Pathan. He will next join hands with Hrithik Roshan and Deepika for a war drama, titled Fighter.
The Prabhas-Siddharth Anand film is expected to go on floors from December, 2022, and the theatrical release could be in 2023. An official announcement regarding this massive project is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha
- Malashri’s daughter Radhana Ram gets introduced with Darshan’s film