Here’s a big update. Kollywood circles are buzzing with the news that Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is tentatively scheduled for release during the already jam-packed Sankranti festive season early next year. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Petta kick-started its shooting formalities in Darjeeling a couple of months ago. The film was later shot in Chennai and currently, the team is busy canning several crucial scenes in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. A major portion of the shoot will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. The film features an ensemble cast comprising stars like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, Megha Akash, Trisha and others. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject