Here comes a big update on Tamil star Vijay’s most eagerly awaited political thriller, Sarkar. The film’s entire shoot has been wrapped up today. The team was shooting for a minor patchwork for the last few days in Chennai. The post-production work is underway already.
In Sarkar, Vijay will be seen as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Fans are excitedly waiting to see their Thalapathy’s fireworks in AR Murugadoss’ direction this Diwali.
Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for Sarkar. Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this high-budget entertainer. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the movie.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters