The Telugu TV fraternity is gripped in the Coronavirus scare. After Prabhakar and Navya Swamy, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3’s contestant Ravi Krishna is the latest TV actor to test positive for COVID-19. Ravi Krishna took to Instagram and shared that he tested positive for COVID-19.
Ravi assured his fans and friends that he is doing well now without any symptoms after isolating himself for the last 3 days. Ravi also requested the people who came in contact with him of late to isolate themselves or a get tested. He urged everyone to not stigmatise and discriminate people with the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?