The Telugu TV fraternity is gripped in the Coronavirus scare. After Prabhakar and Navya Swamy, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3’s contestant Ravi Krishna is the latest TV actor to test positive for COVID-19. Ravi Krishna took to Instagram and shared that he tested positive for COVID-19.
Ravi assured his fans and friends that he is doing well now without any symptoms after isolating himself for the last 3 days. Ravi also requested the people who came in contact with him of late to isolate themselves or a get tested. He urged everyone to not stigmatise and discriminate people with the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next