The Telugu TV fraternity is gripped in the Coronavirus scare. After Prabhakar and Navya Swamy, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3’s contestant Ravi Krishna is the latest TV actor to test positive for COVID-19. Ravi Krishna took to Instagram and shared that he tested positive for COVID-19.
Ravi assured his fans and friends that he is doing well now without any symptoms after isolating himself for the last 3 days. Ravi also requested the people who came in contact with him of late to isolate themselves or a get tested. He urged everyone to not stigmatise and discriminate people with the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?