Bigg Boss 4 is round the corner and many are eagerly waiting for this reality show that will be hosted by Nagarjuna in this fourth season. The latest we hear is that the show will start on the 30th of August on Star Maa.
Now, the special info is that most of the popular celebs on the show have been paid double their fees to come to the show. Bigg Boss 4 is being made at a time when Corona scare is on in full swing. So, the celebs are taking a big risk to be a part of the show and that is the reason the makers are paying big money.
The talk is also that as some celebs demanded more money to come to the show, the makers had no option. This time, some big names are going to be a part of the show taking the glamor quotient to another level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film