Bigg Boss 4 is round the corner and many are eagerly waiting for this reality show that will be hosted by Nagarjuna in this fourth season. The latest we hear is that the show will start on the 30th of August on Star Maa.
Now, the special info is that most of the popular celebs on the show have been paid double their fees to come to the show. Bigg Boss 4 is being made at a time when Corona scare is on in full swing. So, the celebs are taking a big risk to be a part of the show and that is the reason the makers are paying big money.
The talk is also that as some celebs demanded more money to come to the show, the makers had no option. This time, some big names are going to be a part of the show taking the glamor quotient to another level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020
- Major change in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- First time in India, Chiranjeevi birthday CMP to be unveiled by 65 celebs
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?