It’s all happening in the Bigg Boss house. The grand finale of the popular reality game show’s 4th season is underway at the moment amid a lot of drama and glitz. Already, Harika (5th) and Ariyana (4th) are evicted from the house.
With only Abijeet, Akhil and Sohel left in the title clash, Nagarjuna offered them Rs 25 lakhs and told them that they could take home the money if they quit. While Abijeet and Akhil chose to stay in the house, Sohel decided to quit. He won everyone’s hearts by donating Rs 10 lakhs to an orphanage.
Impressed by Sohel’s decision, host Nagarjuna offered him another Rs 10 lakhs and Sohel ended up winning Rs 35 lakhs in total. The young actor has come out of the house with a dream to make it big as an actor in the film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections