The stage is all set for the grand finale of the 4th season of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu tomorrow. Abijeet, Harika, Akhil, Ariyana and Sohel are in race to win the title and the Rs 50 lakh cash prize. Like all the three previous seasons, even tomorrow’s finale is going to be a star-studded event.
Already, there have been reports that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be gracing the grand finale as the chief guest. Now, the latest buzz is that the show’s host Nagarjuna’s elder son Naga Chaitanya will be a special attraction in the finale along with his Love Story co-star Sai Pallavi. Furthermore, actresses Mehreen Pirzada and Laxmi Rai will enthrall the audience with their sizzling dance performances.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K