The stage is all set for the grand finale of the 4th season of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu tomorrow. Abijeet, Harika, Akhil, Ariyana and Sohel are in race to win the title and the Rs 50 lakh cash prize. Like all the three previous seasons, even tomorrow’s finale is going to be a star-studded event.
Already, there have been reports that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be gracing the grand finale as the chief guest. Now, the latest buzz is that the show’s host Nagarjuna’s elder son Naga Chaitanya will be a special attraction in the finale along with his Love Story co-star Sai Pallavi. Furthermore, actresses Mehreen Pirzada and Laxmi Rai will enthrall the audience with their sizzling dance performances.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clash between Kajal and Samantha this February
- Anupama’s short film getting a good response
- 7 small movies to clash this Friday
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon