After successfully hosting the third season, hero Nagarjuna is again killing it as the host for the popular reality game show Bigg Boss’ fourth season. Meanwhile, if the ongoing buzz is anything to be believed, Nag is said to be upset with the show’s organizers.
Apparently, Nagarjuna is not happy with the way the names of the eliminated contestants are being leaked before the elimination episode every weekend. Not only the eliminations, even the names of the wild-card entrants were also leaked before they entered the Bigg Boss house.
In fact, names of most of the contestants who were to take part in the show’s fourth season were also out on social media much before the show had its launch in September first week. In this scenario, Nag is said to have given clear instructions to the show’s organizers to prevent any further leaks and sustain the curiosity factor, as the show has entered its final leg.
Articles that might interest you:
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away