The Bigg Boss show is all set to go on air in the last week of August and Nagarjuna will host the show this year as well. The latest news is that he will shoot for the promo in the coming week.
The latest we hear is that Nagarjuna has made special demands regarding the shooting atmosphere on the sets. The news is that as the show does not require any direct interaction with the participants, Nagarjuna’s set will be made differently where only fewer people will be working.
It will be like a personal room where only he will shoot and go away. All the needed care is being taken for Nag so that he can happily come and shoot.
The talk is also that instead of coming on Saturday and Sunday, Nag will be appearing only on one day and the rest of the days, some other celebs will be managing the show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family