The Bigg Boss season 4 is on in full swing and the audience has finally got hold of the show. A lot was said during the beginning of the show that the contestants were not good and the makers brought some unpopular celebs on the show.
But the latest we hear is that the makers have hit the bullseye when it comes to the cost of production. Not one celeb in the show is an A grade star and most of them are from social media.
So, the makers have paid these guys quite less and the manner in which these celebs are giving them the TRP’s is quite shocking. The talk is that the makers also did not imagine such a response for the show and now are super happy with this season’s popularity and monetary wise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date