The Bigg Boss season 4 is on in full swing and the audience has finally got hold of the show. A lot was said during the beginning of the show that the contestants were not good and the makers brought some unpopular celebs on the show.
But the latest we hear is that the makers have hit the bullseye when it comes to the cost of production. Not one celeb in the show is an A grade star and most of them are from social media.
So, the makers have paid these guys quite less and the manner in which these celebs are giving them the TRP’s is quite shocking. The talk is that the makers also did not imagine such a response for the show and now are super happy with this season’s popularity and monetary wise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?
- Rajinikanth to resume Annaatthe earlier than expected?
- Vaishnav Tej’s fat paychecks for his first 3 movies become a hot topic
- Samantha-Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam to kick-start on this date
- Priya Prakash Varrier clears rumours on film with Allu Arjun