The Monday episode of Bigg Boss Telugu was high on rising tempers and war of words. Young beauties Monal Gajjar and Harika fired on Akhil, Abhijit and Sohel respectively. This week’s nominations was the main issue that led to the intense clashes.
It was Abhijit and Akhil who first locked their horns and Monal was the catalyst. Abhijit vehemently objected to Akhil unnecessarily dragging Monal into the nominations discourse. Even Monal bluntly told both Abhijit and Akhil to not drag her into the issue.
On the other hand, even Harika and Sohel had a heated discussion. Harika blasted Sohel for uttering “Niyamma” while talking to her and warned him that she will call him a “waste fellow.” The fight went a notch higher when Sohel chided Harika’s short height.
In the end, Abhijit got 4 nominations, Monal 3 and Lasya, Harika, Sohel and Ariyana got 2 nominations respectively. While captain Akhil escaped the nominations, no one nominated Avinash this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata