The Monday episode of Bigg Boss Telugu was high on rising tempers and war of words. Young beauties Monal Gajjar and Harika fired on Akhil, Abhijit and Sohel respectively. This week’s nominations was the main issue that led to the intense clashes.
It was Abhijit and Akhil who first locked their horns and Monal was the catalyst. Abhijit vehemently objected to Akhil unnecessarily dragging Monal into the nominations discourse. Even Monal bluntly told both Abhijit and Akhil to not drag her into the issue.
On the other hand, even Harika and Sohel had a heated discussion. Harika blasted Sohel for uttering “Niyamma” while talking to her and warned him that she will call him a “waste fellow.” The fight went a notch higher when Sohel chided Harika’s short height.
In the end, Abhijit got 4 nominations, Monal 3 and Lasya, Harika, Sohel and Ariyana got 2 nominations respectively. While captain Akhil escaped the nominations, no one nominated Avinash this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?