COVID 19 has changed things in a big way and people have stopped going outside and are preferring home entertainment. In such a time, Star Maa has come up with the fourth season of Bigg Boss 4.
The show has been launched and the first elimination is also over. The TRP’s are out and the show has started with a bang as the first episode has made a staggering 18.7 which is the highest ever for a launch episode in all these four seasons.
Thanks to COVID, the audience has lapped up the show in a big way. Though the contestants have been trolled for their poor show, the rating is good and that is what matters for the makers as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next
- Rana Daggubati to unveil Anushka’s Nishabdham’s trailer
- Naga Shaurya’s extreme dedication: Skips drinking water for 5 days
- Bullywood is full of sexual predators: Kangana Ranaut