Rapper and actor Noel Sean has exited the Bigg Boss show on Saturday due to his poor health. He revealed before leaving the house that he has been suffering from severe leg pain ever since he entered the house.
Noel Sean has been suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis. This disease affects the bones and causes acute pain in the spinal cord, joints, feet and other parts of the body. Depending on its severity, the disease may cause improper standing posture, breathing issues, loss of vision and even heart related issues. In some cases, the disease may even case paralysis.
However, experts opine that Noel will surely make a good recovery if he is given the best treatment at the earliest. Needless to say, fans’ wishes are with Noel in his tough times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures