Bigg Boss is a big show that happens in July. Last year it was aired in September and the makers managed to get a solid TRP and hype for the show making fans happy.
But things are going to change this year as the makers have doubled the maaza for the show which will be aired on September 5th as per the news. The contestants have been locked as per the news from Star Maa.
The latest update is that all of them will go into quarantine from the 22nd of this month at a star hotel in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna will host this year’s show as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge