Bigg Boss is a big show that happens in July. Last year it was aired in September and the makers managed to get a solid TRP and hype for the show making fans happy.
But things are going to change this year as the makers have doubled the maaza for the show which will be aired on September 5th as per the news. The contestants have been locked as per the news from Star Maa.
The latest update is that all of them will go into quarantine from the 22nd of this month at a star hotel in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna will host this year’s show as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar