Bigg Boss 5 is one of the most awaited shows in the Telugu states. The fifth season will be starting next Sunday and there is so much excitement among the audience.
For the last two days, there has been news going on that two of the contestants who were sent into quarantine have been tested positive. This news spread like wildfire.
We have now confirmed through our sources that this news is fake and the show is getting ready as planned and every contestant is fit and fine. Nagarjuna will host this year’s show as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person
- Ram Charan launches fun teaser for Raj Tarun’s Anubhavinchu Raja