Last year, as Covid was tense, the Bigg Boss show was delayed and was aired in September. This time, things will be back to normal as the show will start in July itself.
The latest update is that Nagarjuna himself will host the show this year as well. Also, there is so much news that various celebs have been confirmed for the show.
We have come to know is that none of the celebs have been confirmed and only shortlisting is going on as of now.
This time, there will be more deadly tasks and all of them will be mind game-based as per the news. Glamor dose is also going to be more this year as mainstream movie actors will be roped in as the contestants.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?
- Ravi Teja’s new film delayed due to COVID