Bigg Boss 7 is throwing new surprises with each passing day. If Kiran Rathod, a popular actor was shown the door in the first week, it is Shakeela who was eliminated today by the audience in a shocking manner.
In one of her post-interviews for the show, Shakeela was asked to give her opinion about all the contestants in the house. Shakeela gave an honest opinion about all but called Pallavi Prashanth fake.
Adding further, Shakeela said that he is only faking his real side and wants only popularity from the show. The so-called small-town farmer look is just a show put up and nothing else says Shakeela.
Pallavi Prashanth is a popular YouTuber who has been dreaming of entering the Bigg Boss house for the longest time. Even the housemates nominated him for being fake and now Shakeela has confirmed it through an interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amidst Salaar’s latest buzz, Dunki makers devise an interesting strategy
- Nithya Menen reacts to viral rumors on being harassed by a Tamil hero
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow