Young beauty Tejaswi Madivada gained prominence following her stint in the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu. The actress often raises Mercury levels with her sultry hot photoshoots and portraying bold characters in movies.
Now, the latest update is that Tejaswi has taken a big shift in her career. She turned Assistant Director and is currently working in noted actor-director Anish Kuruvilla’s direction team. After winning critical acclaim for Gods of Dharmapuri series on Zee5, Anish is presently helming a new series and Tejaswi is learning the tricks of the trade, which has been her long-pending wish.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed