The Bigg Boss season 4 will soon be aired in the days to come and all the contestant selection has also been completed as of now. There are some celebs who are put on standby if anything happens to the existing contestants or if they, opt-out at the last minute due to personal issues.
The latest we hear from our sources is that all the contestants went for a COVID test and all of them have turned negative. This is good news and now these contestants will be put under closed doors until the show will start.
There is news that the show will start in the first week of September as of now. We need to see who all are part of the show this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue