The shooting formalities for Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is nearing completion. The makers have wrapped up close to 90 percent of the film’s talkie part. A crucial schedule will kick-start soon at Annapurna 7 Acres.
After a major fire destroyed the sets at Chiru’s farmhouse in Kokapet, Sye Raa’s production design team is erecting 3 giant sets at the 7 Acres. Apparently, a song will be shot on the Bigg Boss sets, which are being remodified for Sye Raa. Producer Ram Charan is reportedly spending a whopping Rs 2 crore on the this special song.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep and Tamannaah are essaying crucial roles in this magnum opus. The film is expected to hit screens for Dasara
Articles that might interest you:
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?