The shooting formalities for Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is nearing completion. The makers have wrapped up close to 90 percent of the film’s talkie part. A crucial schedule will kick-start soon at Annapurna 7 Acres.
After a major fire destroyed the sets at Chiru’s farmhouse in Kokapet, Sye Raa’s production design team is erecting 3 giant sets at the 7 Acres. Apparently, a song will be shot on the Bigg Boss sets, which are being remodified for Sye Raa. Producer Ram Charan is reportedly spending a whopping Rs 2 crore on the this special song.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep and Tamannaah are essaying crucial roles in this magnum opus. The film is expected to hit screens for Dasara
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?